How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you how we, Bridge IT Support, will collect and use your personal data for conducting day to day business activities and for any potential marketing reasons.
Why does Bridge IT need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide you with a service we need to collect personal data from your organisation that may include your name, email address and telephone number. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect, and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
In terms of being contacted for marketing purposes Bridge IT would contact you for additional consent.
Will Bridge IT share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to BRidge IT in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide you on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with Bridge IT’s procedures.
How will Bridge IT use the personal data it collects about me?
Bridge IT will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the General Data Protection Regulation. We will endeavor to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. BRidge IT is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will Bridge IT contact me?
Our goal is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Can I find out the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
Bridge IT at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If Bridge IT does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of BRidge IT or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. We will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?
Bridge IT Support accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
IDentity Book or Drivers License.
Contact details of the Company:
|Contact us for||more information|
|Company Name:||Bridge IT Support (Pty) Ltd|
|Physical Address:||359 Surrey Avenue, Randburg|
|Email Address:||[email protected]|